Latest Photos :

You ever wake up and wonder where the hell you are?



And where are my pants and under-ware?    Hell it can happen.    I have never wondered why I am on a boat naked at sea.    Sure some day it could happen.    That pic kind of makes me sea-sick.

I woke up once sleeping in Fays plaza up under my truck.    My keys were all the way up at the end of the plaza hanging on a lamp pole.    I was dressed, but had no shoes.    My shoes were in the cab behind the seat.    I don't in any way remember doing it all or getting there.   I asked everyone if they helped me into that spot, no has always been the answer.    They are good at lies or I really had a weird night.   O ya....a sea-gull was trying to peck my face and woke me up.    NICE!
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Naked Amateur Girls - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Naked Amateur Girls
Proudly powered by Blogger