Latest Photos :

WORK!

All so far Saturday has been about!



We didn't go this crazy....But yes we cut some major tree branches down and cleared them.   I will not have another tree branch stuck into my face!    It sucks and the hole I have right now is just done hurting.   Man no one know the fun of that.   Having a sharp branch go right into your face really sucks!


Okay this guy knows.....O fuck!




This was listed along with the man with the branch in his head?    Man yes it made me want a corn dog!   But still why was it there?



We went over to my mom's trailer and picked up a van full of trailer trash when we took our stuff to the dump.    O my God there was some stuff I had not seen in years.    Still can't believe she had the stuff.   But hey it's gone.



Anyone remember these cards?    I had a bunch.    Love them still.    Sidney Kidney...funny shit.


Share this article :
 
Copyright © Naked Amateur Girls - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Naked Amateur Girls
Proudly powered by Blogger