Latest Photos :

Hell you can try to make it bad all you want!

Several people in the area accuse me of over loving our President and that he owns everyone that works in the car industry.    Well sorry I do believe car industry workers of America owe the man a little nod.   A little bow down of our heads.   Many a fraking moron in Congress said let the car industry ride it out on their own.   Well sorry I believe if they would have not got the help the industry would be gone.   Gone to some other country.   We would all be driving cheap cars from China.   So yes I will wear the shirt with "I (heart) OB" and be proud of it!

http://www.cafepress.com/+i-love-obama+t-shirts?cmp=knc--g--us--pol--apparel--search-b--i-love-obama_shirts&pid=3607873&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=politics-apparel---us&utm_content=search-e&utm_term=i-love-obama-shirts

Go on the link and get yours too.

I Love OBAMA Shirt

I Love OBAMA Shirt

Why play it any different?    I have respect for a great president.    He came through for me.   is he the greatest president?    Can't say.   He has four more years .    Anything can happen. 
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Naked Amateur Girls - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Naked Amateur Girls
Proudly powered by Blogger