Latest Photos :

Drugs in the water?

Many claim that's the government's next move to keep us all under control.   Heck I think it is already game on!   I was watching a dude eat a sammy at a big concert on TV and he dropped it into the filth called the ground at one of those things.   He picked it back up and just started eating it again.   No normal days I would just pass out at the sight of this dude doing that.   I just laughed and took a sip of coffee.   



                                 Busy street and dude eating off it.   No one cares. 

It is in no way a big deal anymore.   I a few days ago would have felt bad for the dude.  Not now.



Plus I find myself more and more watching shows like this one.   Almost buying great big knives.  For hours.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Naked Amateur Girls - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Naked Amateur Girls
Proudly powered by Blogger